Thursday, July 31, 2008

Giving up my anal retentive ways

I know some of you are saying "woo hoo!" while others are thinking "yeah, right. We've heard that before." But really, I am (at least where pictures and blogs are concerned.) I haven't posted any updates since early June simply because I haven't had time to go through my lengthy picture saving and editing process. The relatives are screaming; friends are beginning to think I've fallen off the face of the earth; and I personally am getting stressed out just thinking about it. So, I've turned over a new leaf, and at long last here is the latest update from the House House to you!

June 14 - Owen's 3rd Birthday and Kendall's 1st Dance Recital

July 17 thru 24 - Roadtrip to Iowa to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Besco


























July 27 - Sabrina LOVES Guacamole (thanks to her brother and sister)





Where we are now...

Sabrina is just 9 months old and already pulling up and cruising with furniture. What am I going to do? Kendall and Owen were just barely crawling at this age. She's using sign language to ask for milk and smiles big when we sign "eat" to her. I'm guessing she'll start using that sign soon.

Owen is every bit a 3 year old. One minute he's a snuggly cuddly little guy. The next, he's an independent, defiant Tasmanian devil. Potty training is going great though so we are all happy for that.

Kendall does not like summer "school". Every Tuesday and Wednesday she "has a tummy ache" and declares that she is too sick for school. We've taken to bribery to get her to finish out the summer without all the kicking and screaming. Here in a few weeks we may be the proud owners of 1 or 2 hermit crabs...

1 comment:

JandNmom said...

Very well done on the update! I will have to get that cake pattern from you next year because I think we'll be doing planes as the theme since we love airplanes right now!